This article provides information regarding our available payment methods.
- Debit order is by far the best way to settle your account.
- We highly recommend that you change to this payment method. Here’s how you can switch to debit order
- Payment will be processed with the next debit order batch.
- Debit orders will run on the 1st of the month and every Thursday thereafter.
Immediate Payment Methods:
- To make an immediate payment, use these payment methods Snapscan, Instant EFT via Payfast or Secure credit card via Payfast payment methods.
- Each of these methods will allow invoice to reflect as paid immediately after making payment however you would need to make the manual payment each time you receive an invoice.
TIP: We do not recommend using normal EFT payments for the reason that it’s a manual process and the funds takes 3-4 days to reflect on our end. Pleas see Why is my services still suspended after the payment was made?