- This tutorial assumes that you have already logged into your SmarterMail account.
- To create a new task, select the icon for Tasks in the left navigation toolbar.
- Create a new task by clicking on the New button.
- Select the Subject field and enter it.
- Next select a start and due date and time, using the date and time selectors.
- Select a time to be reminded before the task start time.
- Click and select the Priority dropdown.
- Select the Description tab, and enter a description for this task.
- Now click the Save button to save the new task.
- The new task will be displayed in the list of tasks.
Was this post helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.