This article provides you with steps to configure your Positive SSL via 1-grid Customer zone.
- cPanel users can generate a CSR by following steps provided here.
- Windows Plesk users can generate a CSR by following steps provided here.
Step 2– Login to your Customer Zone to configure SSL.
- Follow the link address here to go to your Customer Zone
- Go to Services and click Manage Product on your SSL Certificate.
Step 3– Click on Submit Certificate Request (CSR)
Step 4 – Paste CSR generated in Step1 into the text field
- Click Submit CSR
Step 5 – Validate domain
- Select the Validation method from the drop-down list
- Click Submit Validation Request
- Complete steps provided to validate your domain. For more information on domain validation please see the process doc here.
Step 6 – Download your SSL certificate