This guide will take you through the steps of migrating your content from WSP to Windows Plesk.
1. Log in to the Plesk control panel and recreate the email accounts, Databases, and DB users.
2. Make note of the IP address of your current mail server as this will be required later.
3. Log in to WSP.
4. Download your website content via FTP.
5. Upload your website content to the new Windows Plesk servers.
6. Update your website content as necessary.
If you make use of the localhost for your SMTP within your send mail script, please use the following article to update it. SMTP authentication sending via scripts will require authentication.
You can use the site preview feature to see if your site loads.
Please note that some links may not work correctly in the website preview due to DNS still pointing to the old webserver.
7. If the preview site works and you have tested all links, then proceed to update your nameservers.