This article provides you with steps to get starting quickly after choosing your Website Builder theme.
This article assumes that you have already activated your Website Builder and chose a theme to get started. If you missed it you can find the relevant articles here:
Once you are ready to start editing your site please see our quick start guide below:
Three important buttons
- Main menu – switch to another application like “blog” or “store”.
- Publish – make your website visible on the web.
- Add sections (Add content) – add new content to your page.
Adding Content to your Site
Step 1– Click the “+” button.
Step 2 – Click Add Content here
Step 3 – Click the section content you want to add.
- Use the arrows that are displayed next to the section you wish to move. It will be moved above or below the next section.
Publishing your site
- The first time you publish your site, you may be prompted to choose a temporary subdomain name.
- When you publish your site, it becomes visible on the World Wide Web (WWW). If you change your site, you will need to click “Publish again” to make new changes visible.
TIP: To publish your website on your own domain, follow this article to map it first.