This article provides you with steps to update your WordPress plugins.
WordPress comes with a built-in update system. It automatically checks for updates and shows you notifications when there are updates available for your WordPress plugins, themes, and WordPress core software.
You can also manually check for updates by visiting Dashboard » Updates page.
- When there is a new update available for plugins, you will see the notification on the Plugins menu in the WordPress admin bar.
- You can install these updates by visiting the Plugins page. You will see a notification below each plugin that has updates available for you to install.
- You can just click on the ‘Update Now’ link to install each update.
Bulk Update WordPress Plugins
If there are updates for several plugins on your website, then you may want to quickly review and bulk update those plugins.
- To do that, you need to visit the Plugins page and click on the ‘Update Available’ link.
- This will show you the list of all plugins that have updates available. You can select all of them and then select ‘Update’ from the ‘Bulk Actions’ drop down menu.